'Tank Tough' Frame
- The TR3® Rake is built tank tough to power through the most demanding of jobs. From horse arenas, gravel driveways & commercial contractor applications, the TR3 is battle tested and shows up for work everyday. For most of our customers it never leaves the back of their tractor!
- The back finish rake and wear plates on the leveling bar are three-quarter inch hardened steel for longer wear.
- The stabilizing/gauge wheels are foam filled and the hardened steel scarifier tips are replaceable.
- Adjustable from 0″ – 7″ to enable the perfect loosening depth for a variety of equine discipline. Also enable the user to get to the bottom of most potholes.
- Fixed scarifiers, not spring loaded, make breaking up hard pan soil or gravel a breeze.
- Adjustable ground contact angle to achieve more or less aggressiveness.
Bolt On Scarifier Tips
- Easy to replace bolt on tips only $10 each!
- The steel is hardened for longer wear.
- Although conditions & uses vary 1 set of tips lasts many of our customers about a year! (Your results may vary.)
- Reduces maintenance costs and lessens down time.
Auto Leveling Drag Bar
- No skill required to achieve a level grade.
- The patented auto leveling drag bar will float to catch high areas and drops that material into lower areas automatically.
- The blade may also be locked down to act like a box scraper for rough grading and spreading material.
- The TR3® Rake enables the operator to bring the arena back to level grade and keep it there with very little skill.
Foam Filled Stabilizing Wheel
- Real Wheels! Includes replaceable Volkswagen hubs, axles, and bearings to lower operating costs and minimize down town.
- Prevents the TR3® Rake from undulating with the tractor, keeping the scarifying teeth from digging any deeper than they are set.
- Controls the depth of the loosening action.
- Creates consistent level travel to eliminate wash boarding.
- Eliminates gouging and stalling the tractor while pushing backwards by supporting the frame.
3/4in Hardened Steel Finish Rake
- Pulverizes and breaks up clumps of material and leaves a beautiful signature finish behind.
- Made of 3/4″ hardened steel for long life and are replaceable in 1′ sections.
- Enables the user to push backwards slicing through the ground like a knife to rip out vegetation or move material to fill washouts and other light land clearing jobs.
- May be pivoted to apply pressure to compact and seal any material.
Manufactured Right Here
You want the best quality materials, you want the highest quality workmanship, you want your attachments made in the United States of America–and so do we! That’s why, since 1997, we’ve been manufacturing and selling equipment built to exceed your expectations, just like we should. This attention to detail creates products that are durable, reliable, and ready to do your toughest work–day after day.
Buy Factory-Direct - We Ship To Your Property
ABI attachments are sold direct to the customer over the phone and internet and shipped via a common-carrier truck to your property! This factory-direct business model eliminates the middleman and dealer markups allowing ABI to provide better attachments for the money. Buying direct also ensures that you’re not limited to a local dealers in-stock inventory, but instead you have access to every model, size, and configuration we offer and you can have it shipped to you in just a few days. We think this is a better way to do business, as it gives you more options and you get to work directly with the people who design and build attachments.
Quick Hitch Compatible
This product is designed for use with a tractor that has a rear 3-point lift connection and is built to ASAE category 1 standards. Additionally, it is quick hitch compatible which makes connecting the implement to the tractor faster, easier, and safer. ABI recommends the use of a quick hitch system not only for its speed and ease of use, but also for its increased operator safety during the connection and disconnection process. This product is quick hitch compatible, the quick hitch system itself (and required adapter bushings) can be purchased separately from your local tractor dealer.
We build equipment with commercial-grade construction and superior craftsmanship, so you can rest assured it will last a very long time. And to back that up, we offer a 60-month limited warranty on this product. That’s right, this product is designed for daily use, is built tough enough for commercial applications, and is backed by the longest standard consumer/commercial warranty we are aware of in the industry! See warranty documentation for details.
|Weight||616 lbs.||774 lbs.||920 lbs.||1,105 lbs.||1,230 lbs.|
|# of Scarifiers||5||6||8||10||12|
|Quick Hitch compatible||-|
|Hitch CAT||0 & 1||1||1||1 or 2||2|
|Min. H.P.||23 h.p.||27 h.p.||35 h.p.||48 h.p.||60+ h.p.|
|Power Range||23 – 38 h.p. Tractor, 35 – 60 h.p. Tractor, 60 – 75 h.p. Tractor, 70 – 105 h.p. Tractor|
|Tow Vehicle||Tractor, Sub-Compact Tractor, Compact Tractor, Utility Tractor, Large-Utility Tractor|
|Product Type||Driveway Graders, Landscape Rakes, Grading Blades, Food Plot Planters|
|Connection||CAT I 3-Point, CAT II 3-Point|
|Size||5.5Ft (66In) Width, 6.5Ft (78In) Width, 7.5Ft (90In) Width, 8.5Ft (102In) Width, 10Ft (120In) Width|
|Other Attributes||Hydraulics Optional, NO Hydraulics Needed, NO PTO Needed|
Can’t find the resource you’re looking for? Let us help! Our support team can be reached at 877-788-7253
15 reviews for TR3 Rake
You may also like…
SR1 Grading Rake
- For Skid-Steer Loaders (SSL)
- 6.5' Width - Commercial-Duty
- Starting At: $83/mo.*
TR3 “E” Property Edition
- For Sub-Compact & Compact Tractors
- 6' & 7' Widths
- Starting At: $92/mo.*
SR3 Grading Rake
- For Skid-Steer Loaders (SSL) & Compact Track Loaders (CTL)
- 7.5' Width - Commercial-Duty
- Starting At: $204/mo.*
ABI Gravel Rascal Pro
- For ATVs, UTVs, & Sub-Compact Tractors
- 4.5', 5.5', 6.5', & 7.5' Widths
- Starting At: $85/mo.*
Garith From Calgary –
We received the TR3 rake here in Calgary a day earlier than expected. Excellent work, thank you very much to you and your team for for a job well done! I finally got a chance to work with the unit on my gravel driveway- about 800′ of potholes! I must say. Wow, what a perfect machine! For a unit with no moving parts (other than wheels) and what it can do it is simply an amazing machine! The combination of 3 basic functions into 1 simple design, is absolutely genius! I worked slow getting the feel of the unit and experimented with some of the settings. It didn’t take long to find that this thing works great and I’m so impressed! My wife and daughter thought I had extra gravel brought in but I didn’t. They too are very impressed. My daughter can’t wait for me to work the riding arena- if it’ll ever quit raining! Thanks again for everything!
Liz From Arizona –
Hello Everyone at ABI. We’ve owned a TR3 Rake for several years now. I just wanted to tell you that we love this product. NO breakdowns or broken tines, just a well built American product!
Laurie From Maryland –
Just wanted to drop you an e-mail. My experience w/ abi thus far has been very impressive. Brian H. has followed up on my e-mails, answered questions, and is currently handling my purchase of a TR3.
Daryl From Indiana –
Our instructors are very pleased with the TR3 Rake. Your whole company has been wonderful to work with…we appreciate you and say thanks again!
Kara From Saskatchewan –
I am very happy with my TR3 Rake, and have used it in both my indoor and outdoor arenas. I have used it at various settings and I’m please with it’s performance.
Nick From Oregon –
I love the TR3. It works perfect in my arena and it’s the best tool out on the market. The TR3 keeps my soil soft and fluffy; it also keeps it aerated perfectly
Denise From Nebraska –
The TR3 works great. There hasn’t been one problem with it. My buying experience with ABI was perfect. The thing I love about the TR3 the most is it works the way I want it to and does everything ABI said it would.
Glen From South Carolina –
I love the TR3 Rake. The way it works is like nothing else on the market. It gets the job done and is very easy to use
Nancy From Texas –
I love my TR3. It works just like I want it to and is easy to manipulate.
Jim From Oklahoma –
My TR3 is great. I use it almost every day and it works perfect for my arena. ABI is a great company. I had to speak to Carl Tribble about parts and he never got frustrated or upset with me because I didn’t understand. That shows he has great character and passion for his job.
Edward C Simpson –
Bought my TR 3 in 2005 after seeing it a horse expo. I bought it for two reasons. One for the pastures and the other for the gravel road that I had moved to. On one of my first attempts of leveling the road I hit a small root and bent the floating blade. ABI was unable to help but I have used the implement ever since with no problems. The gravel road is used by twelve homeowners along with multiple deliveries and multiple trash collectors. The TR 3 has done a wonderful job over all these years. I have enjoyed using it every time I hook it up.
Bill Casey –
Great attachment. I have had it for two years. Mainly use it to repair pasture damage created by wild hogs. I use it on food plots and pasture renovation also. Great tool for clearing a path for a new fence. I spent 52 years in metal fabrication and welding and this “hoss” is well built. I have the TR3 10 foot width model.
John from Utah –
A total workhorse! I’ve had my TR3 for over 15 years and it’s my go-to attachment. I had one before that I sold to someone when I moved houses because I doubted I would use it in my new property. I ended up buying another within about 6 months because there are so many basic things I found I use it for. On my new property I had to prep a couple acre plot to plant grass hay and it was super rocky. I put the tines all the way down into the dirt and they banged against rocks I was sure would break something, but no. That plot grows grass like a charm now.
Dragging the horse arena is a piece of cake and leaves a functional, beautiful finish.
And, when I’m not actively using it, it’s great ballast to offset the loads I carry on the front of the tractor because it’s a heavy beast. Highly recommend!
Kevin Maus –
This is a great tool. Very sturdy equipment and made in the USA. I don’t use it regularly but when I do, it’s to work up our 1/4 mile gravel/dirt lane. I highly recommend watching and re-watching the tutorial videos as they contain some great tips on adjustments and application. I’m excited about the Food Plot Discs. We will be ordering some soon.