Throughout the life of your ABI product, our team is here to assist you. We are committed to delivering a remarkable ownership experience for each of our customers. So whether you’re needing help with initial setup and operation, or you’re an experienced pro needing to replace wear parts, we are here to serve you. While we do offer self service support resources online, we are most proud of the service provided by our exceptionally experienced customer service team. No matter your ABI related question or concern, we are here to walk with you throughout ownership of your ABI product(s).
Toll-Free Phone Support (877) 788-7253
- Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm EST
- Customer Service Support: email@example.com
- Logistics/Shipping Support: ABILogistics@abiattachments.com
- Product & Warranty Documentation: ABIsupport.com
Estimated Production Schedule
|Estimated Production Time||Product|
|2 - 3 Business Days||ABI Classic Spreader (25 & 50 GD), ABI Workman XL, ABI Land Plane, 48” ABI Cultipacker, ABI Command Seeder, XD Flex Mats, Rigid Mats, Coco Mats, ABI Quick Hitch, ABI Workman XL|
|2 - 4 Business Days||Parts Orders|
|3 - 4 Business Days||72” ABI Cultipacker|
|3 - 5 Business Days||Used/Demo Tools|
|4 - 5 Business Days||ABI Chain Harrows|
|5 - 7 Business Days||ABI Rebel Trailer, ABI Infield Grader, Infield Rascal (Pro & MVP), SR1, SR Mini, SR3, TR3 CS, TR3 CS (8.5/C2)|
|7 - 10 Business Days||TR3 E Series, ABI Gravel Graders, TR3 E Series (Trevor Brazile Edition), ABI Classic Spreader (25, 50, & 65 GD)|
|8 Business Days||Custom Components|
|10 - 15 Business Days||TR3 Rake (Classic)|
|12 - 15 Business Days||ABI Classic Spreader (50 PTO), ABI Classic Spreader (85, 125, 185)|
|15 Business Days||TR3 with Rolling Basket or Profiler, ABI SpeedMaster|
|15 - 20 Business Days||Arena Rascal Pro / Gravel Rascal, ABI Force z23s / z23st, ABI Force z23sl / z23slt "Laser Ready"|
|25 - 30 Business Days||ABI DragMaster 8' and 10'|
|30 - 35 Business Days||ABI Water Trailer (300), ABI Water Trailer (500), ABI Water Trailer (1000), ABI Water Trailer (1600), ABI Water Trailer (500)|
|35 - 40 Business Days||ABI DragMaster 12'|
|40 - 45 Business Days||ABI DragMaster 16'|
Equipment Offloading Requirements
Please ensure you’ve discussed your comprehensive offloading plan with your product specialist. An overview of the delivery process including your responsibility as a customer can be viewed here
Critical Customer Delivery Responsibilities
Due to the size and weight of this tool you need to be prepared for the following. If any of the below responsibilities are of concern, you must call 877.788.7253 immediately.
- Delivery Truck Access: The carrier will deliver your order to the end of your driveway or commercial dock. You will be responsible for assisting in the offloading process in the location, at or near the end of your driveway, where the delivery driver chooses. You will then be required to move your order from the end of your driveway to your desired location. If you do not have machinery that is capable of moving your order, you may be required to assemble your equipment and connect it to a tow vehicle at the end of your driveway. Some carriers will not drive down dirt or limited access roads. If you live on a dirt road or believe the delivery truck may have trouble accessing the end of your driveway, please contact us immediately. ABI may need to arrange additional services or plan for an alternate delivery location if your delivery requires the carrier to drive down a dirtor limited access road. Changes in delivery plans and services may incur additional charges.
- Unloading The Truck: An authorized individual, that is at least 18 years of age, MUST be present at the time of delivery to conduct the delivery inspection. Also, this person MUST be skilled in the operation of any machinery required to be used during the offloading process. Your order may come boxed, banded, or shrink-wrapped. You may need to have snips, a utility knife, work gloves, safety boots, and safety glasses available for use. Most ABI equipment requires the assistance of a forklift, tractor with front-end loader, or a lift gate to offload. We have already discussed an offloading plan and ordered freight accessorials for you based on your direction. We have charged you for the services listed on your Sales Order. You may be required to pay additional charges if additional services are needed to deliver or offload your order.
- Delivery Inspection: Upon delivery, you will need to thoroughly inspect your purchase for any damages or shortages (missing pieces). ABI nor the carrier will be responsible for damage or shortage if you do not indicate damage or shortage on the document the delivery driver asks you to sign (BOL). Depending on your order, this may require you to remove shrink-wrap, banding, or cardboard packaging to visibly inspect your order for damage and shortage. INSPECT THE ORDER WHILE THE TRUCK DRIVER IS PRESENT. If damage or shortage is found, you must sign the BOL (document the driver provides) “Damaged.” If you have any questions about what constitutes damage or shortage please call 877-788-7253 before the driver leaves.
- Terminal Or Customer Pick Up: If you selected a carrier or factory pickup option, the carrier or ABI will contact you when the order becomes available for pickup. You will receive a notification with pick up instructions including address, hours of operation, contact names, and numbers. Please ensure your vehicle or trailer has the appropriate space and payload capacity to transport your new equipment legally. Please be sure to inspect the tool and sign for any damages or shortages BEFORE accepting the shipment. Damage and shortage must be notated on the document the carrier provides you.