Preparing For Delivery
Throughout the life of your ABI product, our team is here to assist you. We are committed to delivering a remarkable ownership experience for each of our customers. So whether you’re needing help with initial setup and operation, or you’re an experienced pro needing to replace wear parts, we are here to serve you. While we do offer self service support resources online, we are most proud of the service provided by our exceptionally experienced customer service team. No matter your ABI related question or concern, we are here to walk with you throughout ownership of your ABI product(s).
Toll-Free Phone Support (855) 211-0598
- Monday – Thursday, 8am – 7pm EST
- Friday, 8am – 5pm EST
- Customer Service Support: [email protected]
- Logistics/Shipping Support: [email protected]
- Product & Warranty Documentation: ABIsupport.com
|2-3 Business Days||ABI Workman XL, ABI Land Plane, ABI Coco Mat, ABI Rigid Mat, ABI XD Flexible Mat, ABI Command Seeder, ABI Finish Mower, ABI 3-Point Cultipackers (4')|
|3-4 Business Days||ABI 3-Point Cultipackers (6')|
|3-5 Business Days||ABI Rebel Trailer, ABI TR3 E - Property Edition, ABI TR3 E-Series, ABI Gravel Grader|
|4-5 Business Days||ABI ATV Chain Harrow, ABI Tractor Pasture Harrow|
|5-6 Business Days||ABI TR3 Rake, ABI Gravel Rascal, ABI Arena Rascal Pro, ABI TR3 Classic|
|5-7 Business Days||ABI Infield Rascal MVP, ABI Infield Grader, ABI Force, ABI SR1, ABI SR3, ABI 25, 65, & 85 GD Classic Spreader, ABI TR3 E – Trevor Brazile, ABI Infield Rascal Pro|
|5-10 Business Days||ABI 500 Gallon Compact Water Trailer|
|7-9 Business Days||ABI 3-Point Disc Harrow, ABI Box Blade, ABI Rear Blade, ABI Tine Rake, ABI GD Broadcast Spreader, ABI HD Brush Mower, ABI SD Brush Mower, ABI HD Rotary Tiller|
|10 Business Days||ABI 300 Gallon Compact Water Trailer|
|10-12 Business Days||ABI 125 PTO Classic Spreader, ABI 185 PTO Classic Spreader, ABI 50 PTO Classic Spreader, ABI 85 GD Classic Spreader, ABI 85 PTO Classic Spreader, ABI PTO Broadcast Spreader|
|15 Business Days||ABI SpeedMaster|
|15-17 Business Days||ABI TR3 Command Series|
|20-25 Business Days||ABI 1000 Gallon D.O.T. Water Trailer, ABI 1000 Gallon Water Trailer, ABI 500 Gallon Water Trailer, ABI 500 Gallon D.O.T. Water Trailer, ABI Revolution|
|25-30 Business Days||ABI DragMaster (8' & 10')|
|30-35 Business Days||ABI 1600 Gallon D.O.T. Water Trailer, ABI 1600 Gallon Water Trailer|
|35-40 Business Days||ABI DragMaster (12')|
|40 Business Days||ABI DragMaster (14' & 16')|
Equipment Offloading Requirements
Detailed Requirements Coming Soon! However, please discuss offloading plan with your product specialist.
Critical Customer Delivery Responsibilities
Due to the size and weight of this tool you need to be prepared for the following. If any of the below responsibilities are of concern, you must call (855) 211-0598 immediately.
- Critical Inspection Process: Upon delivery, you will need to thoroughly inspect your purchase for any damages or shortages (missing pieces). ABI nor the carrier will be responsible for damages or shortages if they are not indicated on the document the delivery driver asks you to sign (BOL). Depending on your tool this may include removing shrink wrap, banding, or cardboard packaging to visibly check for damage. INSPECT THE TOOL WHILE THE TRUCK DRIVER IS PRESENT.If you are unsure, SIGN THE BOL (shipping document) “Damaged”. Do not permit the driver to leave until you have fully inspected your shipment. Should damage occur or shortages be found, yet you do not indicate this on the Bill of Lading (BOL), ABI nor the freight carrier will be held responsible for any replacement or repair costs. If damage or shortage is found, you must sign the BOL (shipping document provided by driver) “Damaged”. If you have any questions about what constitutes “damage” please call (855) 211-0598 before the driver leaves.
- Unloading The Truck: Most ABI equipment requires the assistance of a forklift, tractor with front-end loader, or a liftgate to offload. Your salesperson already discussed an offloading plan with you and ordered appropriate delivery options suitable for your situation. If this offloading plan is not clear to you, please contact ABI immediately. Additionally, an authorized individual, that is at least 18 years of age, MUST be present at the time of delivery to conduct the delivery inspection. This person must be skilled in the operation of the machinery used to assist in the offloading process. Your tool may come boxed, banded, or shrink wrapped, you may need snips, a utility knife, work gloves, and safety glasses available. Special services such as a liftgate, advanced notification, or a roll-off service may be purchased in advance. The truck driver is not responsible to lower your tool to the ground, but when a lift-gate is ordered, they will operate it as part of the service.
- Tractor Trailer Access: Your property must be semi tractor trailer accessible. Depending on the tool you purchased, it may arrive on a box truck, flatbed, or semi-trailer. In the event you need additional services, please contact us immediately.
- ABI operates independently of the freights carriers and works to build relationship with those that can deliver the best service and price. Please keep in mind each terminal sets their own delivery schedules with delivery equipment available at their site. In most instances it is best for you to speak directly with the appointment clerk, when called, to discuss any specifics regarding your delivery once your tool is en route.