ABI Manure Spreaders are America's best selling compact manure spreaders with thousands of satisfied customers across the nation. ABI Manure Spreaders work better, last longer, and promote healthy pastures and land due to their advanced features and superior quality. Read More
Works Better, Lasts Longer And Promotes Healthy Pastures. We designed a manure spreader to be better for your horses, stables, and pasture, not simply to get rid of your manure. There are handfuls of good options at any farm and ranch supply store or other large distributors that get rid of manure. But it's not really just about the manure. It's about getting the most value out of your truly important investments your horses and your land.
Shred & Spread Design. Every Classic Spreader by ABI employs at least one inline shredding bar that spins at a high rate when spreading. This ensures that each bit of manure is pulverized and each clump is chopped before it hits the wide-spread beaters. Other brands merely rely on their beaters to do all the work! However, when manure is shredded before it's spread, it spreads more evenly and more finely across your pasture. Say goodbye to massive clumps flying out the back of your spreader.
4 Speeds For Ultimate Control. The 4-SPEED ABI Classic Spreader is unique in its ability to control manure flow rate while it shreds and spreads. The speed is adjusted with a manual lever on ground drive models, a pull rope on PTO models, and a hydraulic valve on our largest spreader. It offers 3 significant benefits:
- MAXIMIZES MANURES FERTILIZER VALUE with controlled
- HELP ENSURE QUICK DECOMPOSITION & PASTURE
TURNOVER by using a slower manure feed rate and higher
beater spin rate for finely shredded output.
- SPREADS A VARIETY OF MANURE CONSISTENCIES due to
weather, type of livestock, bedding, decomposition level, and more!
Built To Outlast The Barn. Our spreaders aren't shiny like your kitchen appliances for good reason: stainless steel is not as structurally sound as COR-TEN. Our spreaders are fully-welded with COR-TEN steel to be tank-tough through and through. Our thick COR-TEN steel makes each Classic Spreader extremely rust and corrosion-resistant. It's durable, weathers well, and it comes standard on every spreader. In fact, there's a whole host of reasons why our spreaders are built to outlast the barn. Let's leave stainless to the kitchen appliances.
5 Reasons Why ABI Spreaders Last Longer.
- All Classic Spreaders are hand-welded using virtually perforation-proof 10 or 12 gauge* COR-TEN steel.
- Spreaders are sand-blasted & painted with Commercial-Grade Coating AUE-370, which excels at keeping moisture out and is easy to touch-up.
- Coal tar epoxy box liner is applied to every Classic Spreader bed for an industrial seal from severe abrasion & corrosion.
- Tongue-and-groove poly-lumber flooring resists warping and will not rust, corrode, or rot.
- They're built with stronger, higher quality components. The proof? Our spreaders weigh nearly 1/3 more than the competition.
* 25 -65 cu ft. classic spreaders use 12 gauge, all other sizes are built with even thicker 10 gauge steel.
Ground Drive Manure Spreaders
25, 50, & 65 ft³ - Small & Compact Manure Spreaders
PTO Drive Manure Spreaders
50 ft³ - Small PTO Manure Spreader
85 ft³ - Mid-Sized PTO Manure Spreader
125 ft³ - Large PTO Manure Spreader
The ABI Classic Manure Spreader, available in both ground drive and PTO configurations, are superior in quality of materials, craftsmanship, features and overall value. ABI starts with an all welded box frame made of 12 ga. COR-TEN steel on smaller models and 10 ga. COR-TEN steel on larger models. This superior construction weighs about 1/3 more than most competitors and all ABI Spreaders are hand welded to handle rough pastures without falling apart. ABI Spreaders shred the manure and evenly spread it. This is accomplished with one or two shredders that break down the manure before it passes through to the larger spreading beater. Classic Spreaders feature 4 apron speeds that control the manure output. These combined features help promote a healthy, eco-balanced, pasture! ABI Spreaders also have five features to help resist corrosion & rust including a poly floor with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. The ABI Classic Spreader is truly a superior spreader from the ground up.
- 30-Day AttachMatch Money-Back Guarantee*
- 10-year Apron Chain Limited Warranty*
- 10-year Spreader Box & Frame Limited Warranty*
- 3-year Mechanical & Construction Limited Warranty*
- Lifetime Poly-Lumber Flooring Limited Warranty*
*See Official Warranty & Guarantee Documentation For Details / Commercial Use 36 Months / Rental 3 Months
- We start with corrosion resistant COR-TEN steel construction.
- All steel components are sand blasted before painting. This cleans the impurities off the steel and opens the pores for the best bond.
- Rust-Oleum “Stops-Rust” paint is applied. This paint is easy to repair and touch up and unlike powder coating moisture cannot get behind the paint to rust from the underside.
- Coal Tar Epoxy box liner is applied inside the box.
- Tongue and groove poly lumber flooring will not rust, corrode or rot. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
All ABI Classic spreaders shred manure before they spread. This exposes more manure surface to sunlight which allows it to dry and decompose far more quickly. This process helps to maintain a healthy, eco-balanced, pasture by reducing dangerous parasites and fly larva. This is accomplished with incorporating shredding beaters inside the box. Unlike most manure spreaders that use only one beater bar to spread material, ABI Classic manure spreaders use 2 or 3 beaters depending on the unit size. On 25 & 50 cu.ft. units ABI Classic manure spreaders have 2 beaters and 85 & 125 ABI spreaders have 3 beaters. Shredding before spreading is a vastly superior manure management practice.
All ABI Classic Manure spreaders feature the ability to control the flow rate of manure being applied to the ground with 4 speeds. Both the PTO and ground drive units have 4 different speed settings that are controlled by the lever (ground drive units) or pull rope (PTO units). Flow control is accomplished by speeding up or slowing down the apron chain (or conveyor) that feeds manure to the back beaters. This enables the operator to either empty the manure as fast as possible or apply controlled amounts of manure to specific areas to maximize its’ nutrient fertilizer value. Variable flow control also enables this spreader to handle a very wide range of manure. A manure load can change depending on bedding material, stages of decomposition and weather. Many spreaders are unable to handle this variable and only work well when manure consistency is just right. The Classic Spreader however can handle just about any horse manure type. Variable flow control enables the user to slow down how fast the manure is being pushed to the back for spreading. This helps prevent damage and unneeded wear and tear on the spreader components when manure is less than ideal.
Owning a manure spreader that can shred before it spreads and control the amount of manure being applied to the ground, like the ABI Classic Spreaders, enables the horse owner to help maintain an eco-balanced pasture. An eco-balanced pasture can reduce colic, increase pasture turn rates, help produce more vigorous grass growth and reduce odor & flies around the farm.