Welcome to behind the scenes! We’re excited to let you in on something fun that’s been in the works for the past couple of months. Late last year, we were approached by Giants Software, the makers of Farming Simulator 22, for permission to include our 550 Compact Water Trailer and 1600 DOT Water Trailer as playable assets in-game. FarmSim 22 is the world’s largest farming simulator game with a player base of over 90,000 players.
Of course, we were happy to say yes, and have been working with our new friends at Giants to get our trailers accurately represented inside the virtual world of FarmSim 22. As of their most recent content update patch, you can now use in-game currency to purchase and add the ABI 550 and 1600 DOT water trailer to your farming operation.
Take a look and let us know what other ABI Attachments product you’d like to see in FarmSim!
– Hi, everyone. Matt here with ABI Attachments. Welcome back to another episode of ABI Dirt. It might not look like ABI Dirt. This is a little bit of a behind the scenes kind of episode today. So we’ve got a special project we’ve been working with some partners here in the past couple of months. Some of you have already seen this online some places, some of you haven’t. So I wanted to bring everybody on the same page of what we’ve been working on. But to do it, I wanted to talk with our video producer, Doug. Normally he’s behind the camera but he’s gonna help me with the big reveal today. So let’s go find Doug.
Hey Doug! Doug. Doug? Are you playing video games right now? What do you mean? You you’re playing “Farm Sim” right now?
– Playing is a strong word.
– What would you call it, if it’s not playing?
– I’m working hard, baby.
– This is actually what we wanted to show you. And he jumped the gun on me today. So the big news that some of you already know about is that ABI Attachments has two of our water trailers with “Farm Sim”. So our friends over at Giant Software reached out to us. It’s been great working with them. “Farm Sim” 2022 came out last fall. And in one of the patches that came out right afterwards with some product updates was the introduction of two of our water trailers. You can pick up the 1600 gallon DOT version and you can also pick up the 550 compact water trailer. There’s some really fun features that they highlighted there.
And actually, the design work is remarkable on “Farm Sim”. To show some of the features, you can see our rear spray distribution bar on both units. You can see the pond fill hoses, the distribution hoses. On “Farm Sim” you can swap out your rim color, which is kind of cool. I’m glad they took the liberty on that one. That was fun. It also, “Farm Sim” does a great job of recognizing that it takes different sizes of tow vehicles to pull the different units. And so the bigger 1600 gallon obviously takes a larger tractor or a bigger truck to pull in the game. And the five 50 compact trailer can be pulled with smaller tractor, smaller truck.
Now, if you are a “Farm Sim” fan and you’ve jumped on there, don’t get too distracted by the purchase price. If you’ve already purchased an ABI water trailer from us and you think that there’s a steal of a deal here on “Farm Sim”, those prices aren’t accurate. Don’t get your hopes up there. Give our product specialists a call and they’ll talk you through actual quoting for the water trailers.
So if you own an ABI product and you also enjoy “Farm Sim”, then why don’t you leave a comment in this video below and let our friends over at Giant Software know what ABI product you would love for them to include in “Farm Sim” on some of their future product introductions. We’d love to see some more ABI products on “Farm Sim” him as well. Doug?
– Farm hard ladies and gentlemen.
– We’re gonna let Doug get back to work, apparently. That’s all I’ve got today, everybody. Thanks for spending some time with us. We’ll see you next time.