'Tank Tough' Frame
- The TR3® Rake is built tank tough to power through the most demanding of jobs. From horse arenas, gravel driveways & commercial contractor applications, the TR3 is battle tested and shows up for work everyday. For most of our customers it never leaves the back of their tractor!
- The back finish rake and wear plates on the leveling bar are three-quarter inch hardened steel for longer wear.
- The stabilizing/gauge wheels are foam filled and the hardened steel scarifier tips are replaceable.
- Adjustable from 0″ – 7″ to enable the perfect loosening depth for a variety of equine discipline. Also enable the user to get to the bottom of most potholes.
- Fixed scarifiers, not spring loaded, make breaking up hard pan soil or gravel a breeze.
- Adjustable ground contact angle to achieve more or less aggressiveness.
Bolt On Scarifier Tips
- Easy to replace bolt on tips only $10 each!
- The steel is hardened for longer wear.
- Although conditions & uses vary 1 set of tips lasts many of our customers about a year! (Your results may vary.)
- Reduces maintenance costs and lessens down time.
Auto Leveling Drag Bar
- No skill required to achieve a level grade.
- The patented auto leveling drag bar will float to catch high areas and drops that material into lower areas automatically.
- The blade may also be locked down to act like a box scraper for rough grading and spreading material.
- The TR3® Rake enables the operator to bring the arena back to level grade and keep it there with very little skill.
Foam Filled Stabilizing Wheel
- Real Wheels! Includes replaceable Volkswagen hubs, axles, and bearings to lower operating costs and minimize down town.
- Prevents the TR3® Rake from undulating with the tractor, keeping the scarifying teeth from digging any deeper than they are set.
- Controls the depth of the loosening action.
- Creates consistent level travel to eliminate wash boarding.
- Eliminates gouging and stalling the tractor while pushing backwards by supporting the frame.
3/4in Hardened Steel Finish Rake
- Pulverizes and breaks up clumps of material and leaves a beautiful signature finish behind.
- Made of 3/4″ hardened steel for long life and are replaceable in 1′ sections.
- Enables the user to push backwards slicing through the ground like a knife to rip out vegetation or move material to fill washouts and other light land clearing jobs.
- May be pivoted to apply pressure to compact and seal any material.
Manufactured Right Here
You want the best quality materials, you want the highest quality workmanship, you want your attachments made in the United States of America–and so do we! That’s why, since 1997, we’ve been manufacturing and selling equipment built to exceed your expectations, just like we should. This attention to detail creates products that are durable, reliable, and ready to do your toughest work–day after day.
Buy Factory-Direct - We Ship To Your Property
ABI attachments are sold direct to the customer over the phone and internet and shipped via a common-carrier truck to your property! This factory-direct business model eliminates the middleman and dealer markups allowing ABI to provide better attachments for the money. Buying direct also ensures that you’re not limited to a local dealers in-stock inventory, but instead you have access to every model, size, and configuration we offer and you can have it shipped to you in just a few days. We think this is a better way to do business, as it gives you more options and you get to work directly with the people who design and build attachments.
Quick Hitch Compatible
This product is designed for use with a tractor that has a rear 3-point lift connection and is built to ASAE category 1 standards. Additionally, it is quick hitch compatible which makes connecting the implement to the tractor faster, easier, and safer. ABI recommends the use of a quick hitch system not only for its speed and ease of use, but also for its increased operator safety during the connection and disconnection process. This product is quick hitch compatible, the quick hitch system itself (and required adapter bushings) can be purchased separately from your local tractor dealer.
We build equipment with commercial-grade construction and superior craftsmanship, so you can rest assured it will last a very long time. And to back that up, we offer a 60-month limited warranty on this product. That’s right, this product is designed for daily use, is built tough enough for commercial applications, and is backed by the longest standard consumer/commercial warranty we are aware of in the industry! See warranty documentation for details.
|Weight||616 lbs.||774 lbs.||920 lbs.||1,105 lbs.||1,230 lbs.|
|# of Scarifiers||5||6||8||10||12|
|Quick Hitch compatible||-|
|Hitch CAT||0 & 1||1||1||1 or 2||2|
|Min. H.P.||23 h.p.||27 h.p.||35 h.p.||48 h.p.||60+ h.p.|
|Tow Vehicle||Tractor, Sub-Compact Tractor, Compact Tractor, Utility Tractor, Large-Utility Tractor|
|Product Type||Driveway Graders, Landscape Rakes, Grading Blades, Food Plot Planters|
|Connection||CAT I 3-Point, CAT II 3-Point|
|Size||5.5Ft (66In) Width, 6.5Ft (78In) Width, 7.5Ft (90In) Width, 8.5Ft (102In) Width, 10Ft (120In) Width|
|Other Attributes||Hydraulics Optional, NO Hydraulics Needed, NO PTO Needed|
Can’t find the resource you’re looking for? Let us help! Our support team can be reached at 877-788-7253